Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Size Guide

Size Guide for:

1. Ambitious Suit

2. Suited for Success Suit

3. Cut the Check Suit

4. Spice Suit 

 Size Guide for:

1. Sophisticated Suit

2. Impact Suit 

 Size Guide for all other Suits 

*This is a general size chart for 70% of our suits. The remaining 30% differ in sizing by 2-3 inches. The inseams on certain suits are also longer than the inseams shown on this size chart.*